Your optical prescription is an important document that helps lab technicians understand how to make and size your eyeglasses and sunglasses so that your vision is properly corrected. However, since it’s used by technicians, it’s full of technical jargon and abbreviations.
If you’re struggling to understand your prescription, the following is an explanation of the most common terms found on an optical prescription. First, the most common question people ask is:
AM I NEAR-SIGHTED OR FAR-SIGHTED?
OD & OS.
ABOUT LENS POWERS.
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon