TRANSITION LENSES-BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONLY ONE PAIR OF EYES.
The glare of Sun causes squint and strain to eyes. Long term Sun’s exposure of the eyes causes a lot of problems such as cataract, macular degeneration and cancer of the eyes surrounding the skin. Yes, it is true sunglasses are now more than an accessory or fashion statement. They have become a need now. Good news is that the eye wear brands are adjusting according to the needs of the people. Using tinted lenses without UV protection is extremely damaging to eyes, because the dark tint causes pupils to dilate and increases the surface area of retina that can be damaged by the ultraviolet radiation. . Lenses with ultraviolet protection prevent that harmful radiation from touching eyes. Poly carbonate, high index, polarized, and sun-sensitive lenses all automatically contain UV protection. Transition lenses preserve the wellness and health for the future. They are the most reliable way to enjoy better vision indoors, outdoors, today and tomorrow.
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon