Sunglasses Fitting Guide
Choosing The Right Frame and Color
The appropriate size for sunglasses and eyeglass frames should be proportionate with the face size, which means that smaller eyeglasses frames and sunglasses are the best for smaller faces while larger eyewear look better on larger faces. The frame shape should contrast the shape of the face (rectangle frame with a round face). These tips are not rules, but they can assist you in choosing the best frame for every face.
An Oval face is longer than it is wide. You can pull off any round or square frame. Any style works for persons with an oval shape. Try with the latest looks such as wraparounds or shields. Also square shaped frames with gently rounded edges and higher temples also look fabulous on an oval face.
This face has a strong jaw, wide forehead, and wide cheek bones. This face type should look for frames equal to or slightly wider then the broadest part of the face. To make the face appear longer and thinner, you may minimize the curves and add definition with soft, angular, rectangular styles or double brow styles. To create a longer profile try frames with higher temples. Sunglasses with brow bars also pull the eye upward, making the face appear longer.
This face shapes consists of wide or high cheekbones with a narrow forehead and chin. To soften the contour of the face we recommend oval sunglasses. Another fit that will work well with this face is a soft curves square frame. The styles should be no wider then the top of the cheekbones.
This face shape has a B jaw line, a broad forehead and wide cheekbones. Soft curvy styles will reduce the angles of your face and give you more definition such a cat eyes. We recommend classic ovals for the the face type/shape.
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon