Protect Your Eye From Ultraviolet Rays
Ultraviolet radiation is present in sunlight. The Sun Rays can cause serious damage to your eyes, so it’s important to protect them. UV rays can damage your skin, but also harm for your eyes. The Sunglasses should block 100 percent of Ultraviolet Rays and also absorb most HEV rays. Frames with a close-fitting wraparound style provide the best protech because they limit how much stray sunlight reaches your eyes from above and beyond the periphery of your sunglasses lenses. Many people go without proper sun protection because of extra cost for prescription sunglasses or the inconvenience of having to switch glasses when they move to indoor to outdoor. To best protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful UV and HEV rays, always wear good quality sunglasses when you are outdoors. Wearing sunglasses protects these delicate tissues and the skin around your eyes from UV damage. If you have dark skin and eyes, you still need to wear sunglasses. Wear proper sunglasses even when you are in the shade, Sunglasses are important especially in winter, because fresh snow can reflect 80 percent of UV rays. You don’t need to fear to go out, wear always proper sunglasses when you go out.
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon