Oversized Terminator Sunglasses are Damned Cool
These ones got their name from the movie ‘Terminator’ because Arnold wore them then. Some also called them Aviators but these have more of a boxed frame unlike Aviators.
The first time I watched the Terminator there were a couple of things that struck fear into my heart. The first was the line delivered by Kyle Reese…
“It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.”
Though that isn’t the scariest thing about the Terminator. Schwarzenegger’s cyborg killer was terrifying for its inhumanity, and a lot of that inhumanity comes from the fact the relentless killer almost never showed its eyes. For most of the movie the Terminator’s eyes were hidden behind a pair of oversized dark sunglasses, even at night . Naturally, the Terminator killed and maimed his way to those cool, terrifying shades.
In the years since the release of the movie there has been a lot of interest on the web in the Terminator sunglasses. They may be sitting on the face of a terrifying killer, but the Terminator sunglasses are damned cool.
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon