Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
Fendi, founded in 1925, first made its name as a maker of leather and fur goods. Now it is one of the leading fashion houses, creating fresh, exciting accessories and apparel.
With legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld acting as creative director, Fendi continues to walk on the wild side in all its designs, including its line of chic designer sunglasses.
Design Highlights: Fendi Sunglasses
Fendi sunglasses offer an edgy take on classic Italian glamour. For women, shapes feature big, curvy or boldly-angled frames with slender, tapering arm bars and chunky metallic accents, usually featuring the brand’s double-F logo.
Men can get in on the act with Fendi sunglasses in sleek aviator shapes, or with more of a sporty feel in aerodynamic cycling-type lines.
Famous Fans of Fendi Sunglasses
Numerous celebrities have sported designer sunglasses by Fendi in films or while out and about. Some examples include:
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon