The Inuit people of the Arctic Circle know the importance of protecting your eyes. Not only is the sun up there extremely bright, but the reflection on the snow creates a blinding light that makes it almost impossible to see. They have been using this innovation for hundreds of years…The slits limit the eye’s exposure to harmful sun rays from above and below…I wonder when we’re gonna see Lady Gaga sport a pair of these […]
10. They’re usually ugly. 9. You will see hundreds of people with the same ones. 8. You don’t take as good care of them so they scratch and break. 7. They aren’t fashionable. 6. Designer sunglasses aren’t always as expensive as you think. 5. They melt easier in the sun. 4. They scratch and break easier. 3. They don’t ever fit right. 2. They are rarely polarized. 1. You are better than that!
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon