Bigger Frames with Stylish Range
Bigger frames are still in style today. Square-shaped and aviator glasses are quite a hit. However, larger eyewear can be quite tricky as this style doesn’t necessarily work with most facial shapes. The idea is to carefully select a frame that wouldn’t swallow your whole face. These styles are great for exuding that aura of anonymity and for adding glamour to an ordinary outfit. Wrap styles are quite popular among women.
For corrective eyewear, black is still a good choice but brown, grey and silver are also in season. Wire glasses will go quite well with any outfit. Plastic is also a good material to use as it’s lighter.
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon