Adidas was founded in 1949 by Adolf Dassler, As what Adidas is known for in sports industry that it provides comfort in fashion, Adidas is largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second in the world. Adidas Golf is part of Adidas, it’s selling and manufacturing Adidas-brand golf clothing, footwear, and accessories. Adidas began manufacturing cricket footwear in the mid 1970s, with their initial target market being Australia. Adidas has been involved with tennis equipment since the mid 1960s and has historically sponsored many top tennis players, beginning with two of the most dominant male tennis players at the start of the professional era in the late 1960s, Stan Smith and Ilie Nastase.
Adidas eyeglasses inherently taken the same indication. With the plastic frame that gives a casual look and a polycarbonate lenses that kept away the harmful radiation from the eyes, Adidas eyeglasses are the perfect choice especially for those who wants to have a sporty look.
Leave a comment
- Vogue Sunglasses : The super stylish women
- Prada Designer Sunglasses – Prada sunglasses are definitely for the lady who loves glamour.
- Trendy Sunglasses of the Season are Over the Top
- Fashion of Oversized Sunglasses
- Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses : Best Selling Styles
- Fendi Sunglasses – Luxury Fashion
- Some Tips to Care for Your Eyeglasses.
- Sunglasses Safe & Stylish
- Tips for Maintain Good Eye Health
- Armani Sunglasses : The Fashion Phenomenon